If you've struggled to concieve & used IVF (Fertility treatments) and was done having kids...would you donate your eggs for free to someone else that's struggled for years?

lovingmomma1

Asked by lovingmomma1 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• No, it would be torture for me to know someone was raising my baby some where and not know what kind of life he or she was having and would feel like I abandoned the baby. After all the baby would be half mine.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Absolutely to give someone the chance of having a child yes yes yes
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Rinamomof 2, I am with you....I have struggled for 6-7 years now & had 2 losses....I've went as far as IUI, but no IVF (or anything to get eggs) I would do it to because I know how hard it is.....THANK YOU....

AmyLynn...I understand your side as well....
    lovingmomma1

Comment by lovingmomma1 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Nope, I have control issues with having biological kids out there that I am not raising. I would gladly be a surrogate however.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:16 AM on Jun. 21, 2011