Misscarriage

I suffered a misscarriage a few weeks ago ( on the 4th). I have been so depressed since. I can not stop crying and feeling so blue and down. I have never been this sad. It feels like everything is wrong and everyone is out to get me and ignoring me even though they are not. My husband works on a oil rig and is gone three weeks and home three. I still have another week alone. He had to leave a few days after we lost the baby. My friend thinks I have postpardom depression. (Sp?). Is it possible after a miscarriage? I have never in my life cried this hard or this much over everything big or small that feels "wrong" daily. I just want to feel ok again and be happy but everything feels so sad not just losing the baby but everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Health

• I don't know if it's post-partum but it's most likey depression caused by a trauma. It's best to get some professional help. I'm so sorry for your loss. Went through it myself, it's hard. Get the help you need and you'll be able to move on.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I believe everything in our lives happens for a reason (sorry to hear your loss) but keep your head up. The sooner you are over this tragic loss, the sooner your body will be ready for the next pregnancy!! I would recommend you go to a high-risk doctor incase it might be something to do with your body not being able to carry a baby for some reason (there are quite a few) just to be on the safe side!! I wish you the best of luck and keep your chin up, This happened for a reason, dont always know why but someday you will
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I have been through 2 losses & I think its totally normal emotions....along with the extra hormones...I know how bad you feel, you sound just like me with both of my losses...In time, it does get better. Try to do things to keep you busy & your mind busy as well...I know that may sound impossible now,but you have to. I DID...It was hard at first, but little by little I got myself back....It just took time! ***HUGS*** I am so sorry for your loss.
    lovingmomma1

Answer by lovingmomma1 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I don't believe it's called PPD, I think there is another term for it, but regardless yes, it is a form of depression.. if serious thoughts of suicide or hruting yourself are on your mind, PLEASE seek a medical professional..
    but remember you still are hormonal from the pregnancy, and it'll take a while to mellow those emotions out..
    does the pain go away.?... it's like any difficult thing in life, over time, it dulls down.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• my friend just had a miscarriage, she is suffering the same way
    i don't know what it is, but try to think logically rather than emotiionally
    at least until you ask your doctor
    sunnysideup89

Answer by sunnysideup89 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2011