Childish men...

Omg so aggravated.. everytime my fiance hangs around different ppl he picks up their stupid little nasty sayins and says them all them time.. mostly referring to women parts and it pisses me off.. hes 24 and we have a child together and this is gettin really old.. them when i say somethin about it he tells me to shut up.. why cant he grow up..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Men never completely grow up . .Just be thanfkul he doesn't come home drunk , use cocaine and spend all his spare time and money in strip clubs !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• first of all he shouldn't be telling you to shut up... but boys will be boys no matter how annoying it may be to us... but if it has to do with woman parts let him know that it is just rude and you'd like if he doesn't talk that way around you or your child..
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• He knows i dont like it and i think thts why he does it more..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Well sounds like you need to put your foot down now before he completely runs all over you, dont accept a man telling you to shut up when your meerly expressing your feelings about something! He will only do this if you allow him to, you have to show him your serious about this getting really old to you and stand up for what you expect out of him.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My dear, a wise man once told me that men do not mature until they are 67
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• 67? wow.. maybe i need to just rethink men..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Men are boys as long as they can be
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Childish indeed..
    devsmom98

Answer by devsmom98 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011