What do you keep in ur car for a baby and a toddler

Littlemomma174

Asked by Littlemomma174 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• i dont leave anything in the car but some diapers n wipes.. My son will bring his cars and my daughter will bring her baby doll and they are good with that
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• toys for any long drives we may do.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Oh my goodness every time we go to the car my 3 yr old (Just turned 3 last month) insists on taking a few books, a toy or 3, a balloon, extra shoes, etc. With us wherever we go. I say whatever as long as it keeps her occupied. We live in the sticks and it's a long drive EVERYWHERE. The problem is now, to get her to take them back OUT of my car. My car is getting pretty filled up, lol!! :D
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I have a box of toys in between their car seats. It is filled with cars and books which is what they play with at home, but these specific cars/books are only for the car rides so they get excited to play with something different than usual.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• diapers/wipes, a can of formula, bottles, extra clothes, books, crayons and coloring books and toys. I have it all organized very well and my car doesn't look crowded at all. The diapers, wipes, bottles, formula and extra baby clothes are all kept in a box in the storage area in the floor of the trunk. Extra clothes for my 3 year old twin sons, 5 year old daughter, and 6 year old daughter are also kept in a box in the storage area of the trunk floor. Toys, books, crayons, and coloring books are kept in storage bins that fit under the back seat. It's not uncommon for me to visit a friend and end up spending the night so I like to be prepared for that as well as other instances where they'll need a change of clothes.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2011