How to suprise 3 year old with....

Im thinking about getting my 2-soon do be 3 year old dd a poodle or yorkie or something small... or maybe something like a Labradoodle as long as boo shedding for her birthday! How could I surprise her with it at her birthday party! Ideas pleaseeee!(: ps we already have a teacup yorkie, she's good with her!

txmommy75939

Asked by txmommy75939 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hmm, sounds tricky! Could you leave it with a neighbor until the party?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• hide the dog and when it comes to opening up gifts bring the dog out with a bow... to me that would be really cute.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I know Labradoodles are not supposed to shed but my dad has one and it sheds more than every dog I've ever seen COMBINED. No kidding, I could NOT be more serious. I think every Labradoodle is different. :)
    Anyway my hubby and I got his best friend a Lab puppy after his old one passed away, and we put it in a laundry basket (one of those tall ones with the lid like a hamper) and wrapped it loosely for Christmas and he popped out of the top of it, it was SO sweet!!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011