Best headphones.... bose or dr dre?

i have been saving money to treat myself i am always treating husband and kids NEVER me..never never never..so after yrs i have decided its time for me to have something. im an mp3 player junkie it relaxes me to no end but do need new headphones..yes i like loud ( if im deaf later in life im ok with that im happy ) but cant decided which one would be best everytime i try and try them out at the store the radio set up isent working :( so i cant test them. so please help me figure out which ones. if u have eaither do u like them and why and which ones..the ear piece ones or the ones that are like full ear muffs..any info is wonderful. thank u ladies. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have only heard good things about Bose. I have never heard anything about Dr. Dre.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011