How did you make friends on here

just askin

britt2thabrat

Asked by britt2thabrat at 11:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• In groups, I notice the names of members who give interesting opinions in a way that I can relate to... Here on the questions section, it's sometimes someone who gives a really good answer or who asks a really good question, I just click on their name and then click friend invite.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i got alot from groups and some on here. good answers and next thing u know were talken back and forth.. i actully have some cafemom members as friends on facebook. one i have talked to for yrs. and if u look up a group from ur area u might meet someone who lives close. and again chat back and forth for a while then a playdate at the park ( as long as u know there no crazys..i talked to one for a yr before we met at a park with the kids ) but she is wonderful. :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Enjoying certain peoples comments. They may have the same interests as me, or they always make me laugh. There's an amazing bunch of ladies here.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• friend invites
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• friends invites; go to groups and introduce yourself; search through moms that are in your area
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2011