27 weeks and 3 days pregnant and not of alot movement ?

For the past couple of days there seems to be decrease in movement and its worrying me he was so active at 26 weeks and now all of sudden not so much ive done everything and i only get a few kicks but there not like strong kicks .

Asked by alexia_09 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Usually the farther along you get the less movement. It never hurts to call your doctor and express your concerns.

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Baby may be just in a position where you can't feel it so much, but to be on the safe side I would call the doc asap. You're just a little over 1/2 way there so there's still room for baby to move. I've heard of people having this same problem and realizing baby is kicking toward the back and so mom never felt those kicks so much.

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• as long as you are feeling the baby move , it should be daughter never made her kick counts and she was perfectly fine...babies tend to run out of room...if you notify the doc they will check position, fluid level, etc .. if those all check out don't get alarmed...the stress is not good for you or baby....

Answer by mikailas_mom at 11:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• call the dr.. my baby's movement never decreased

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 3:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011