Do you think men are easier to please.

And feel more secure in a relationship? If so why. If not why?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 12:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, all u have to do is suck their dick and life is grand. For us, its not necessarily about sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Not my husband! He is high maintnance! He needs constant attention and throws a fit if he doesn't get what he needs, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Hell, if u give a man a remote, 6 pack (or more) of beer, loose jeans(for sticking the hand down there, seems to be the common theme in some lol) and an all access pass to the sports channel is one happy camper!! Or some require a BIG BBQ grill with all the trimmings with all the things I mentioned above, a very happy man.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• YES!!! Men are easy!!!!
    paufonseca

Answer by paufonseca at 2:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• it depends on the man. My ex could be a complete jerk about every little thing while my SO now never parts his lips about anything. if he has a problem he'll do it himself.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 6:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Definitely, but imo that's because they don't have the brain cells to need anything more than drink, sports, and sex.
    stace101

Answer by stace101 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2011