HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED HELP,MY PERIOD IS IN 4 DAYS BUT I FEEL PREGO.IS HARD FOR ME TO EAT,I GET VERY NAUSEATED,TIRED,LOWER BACK PAINS,THERE ARE TIMES THAT I MY BELLY HURTS AND ESPECIALLY MY BREAST THEY HURT AND TINGLES,IT FEELS LIKE A BURNING SENSATION.I TOOK A HPT THIS MORNING AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE,I FEEL LIKE IT WAS TO EARLY.COULD I STILL BE PREGO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YEAH YOU COULD STILL BE PREGO HOW LONG AGO DID U AND UR OTHER HAVE SEX???THATLL TELL U IF IT WAS TOO EARLY TO KNO OR NOT
    MOmMi32B3

Answer by MOmMi32B3 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I HAD SEX STARTING ON JUNE 20,2008 EVERY OTHER DAY,WE'RE TRYING FOR ANOTHER LITTLE ONE
    BABY312

Answer by BABY312 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Wait a few more days and test again.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes, it is possible that you might be pregnant. Relax. Getting yourself upset could delay your period even longer. Remember, during your cycle as you near menstruation you could feel nauseated due to hormones. Your breasts could hurt and tingle:1) due to an increase of estrogen at this time of the month and 2) if you have been ingesting large amount of caffiene: coffee, soda/pop, tea.
    Hope this helps.
    JuneL

Answer by JuneL at 1:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I would take an OTC test. I would get a "clean catch sample", (urinating into a cut) and dipping the test strip instead of just "peeing on a stick". That way there is less room for error, and you may get a more accurate result. You can take a First Response test, that is for more early results. As for the nausea... Keep some saltines handy and drink lots of fluids in case of vommiting. That way you dont get dehydrated. Then if you feel the same after a few weeks, then test again... Good Luck!!!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 5:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2008