Can anyone help me? Decidual bleeding?

Has anyone ever had decidual bleeding during early pregnancy? Is so how was the flow? My doctor told me im having decidual bleeding and its kinda worrying me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It would be worrying - any bleeding during pregnancy can be an indication of imminent miscarriage. But some women get this partial shedding of the uterine wall even though they maintain a pregnancy. I've never had it, but the uterus wall should not shed - it is supposed to be maintaining an environment for the growing baby and should not be coming away like that, but it apparantly does happen and some women go on to deliver healthy babies. If I was you, I'd take it very easy though; bedrest, meditation, etc.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I as well had a rough first 3 months.bleeding , spotting back aches and leg cramps.But only to our shock I started bleeding like having a period, I went to My Husband and told him, next thing I knew we where on our way to Twin Falls Idaho Medical Center, found out i was having @ babies, but 1 of them had died. and as hard as that was to try and cry was just not an item I wanted to do at this time. SoI was on bedrest for 4 months, loved it at first then hated it during and at the ending I was so ready , but on the day of the c~section they told me that I could bleed to death, and that my Ladies was a red hot slap. waiting for it was like a lifetime and more, the CRY OF HEAVEN CAME TO MY LIFE AND KEPT ME SANE FOR THE MINUTE , JUST A SMALL moment in his little new life, take in the air, enjoy the new life that has just been given to u from our hevanly father God.so enjoy the second u have then, baby is just fine...
    roknjewl61199

Answer by roknjewl61199 at 1:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2011