Scrambled Eggs During Prgnancy?

I made a omelet and my question is, it was done on the outside, even a little done... tad bit brown/burnt... but it still had white parts, like white spots... not runny but white. Is that normal? Does it mean it wasn't cooked fully? Or just part of the egg? I'm 35 weeks just trying to be cautious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like the egg just wasn't mix completely and part of the white separated, If it turned white it was cooked. :) You are ok. I think too that the warning is for more than once or twice.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It was cooked. If it had been uncooked, the white part would have been clear and wet/runny. You're all set.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• its ok..
    raw eggs are really nasty if it was good then u ok..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Its fine.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 10:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008