What's your most awkward moment?

I was thinking about this today. It's been about twenty years ago. I walked in on someone who forgot to lock the bathroom door in a public facility. I said, "OH I am so sorry" and was about to walk back out. She was sitting on the toilet and said, "Oh, don't worry about it, it's totally okay"... and she continued to sit there and pee! Then on top of that, she recognized me as someone I went to high school with. I just stood there talking to this person as she was peeing. LOL! AWKWARD....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 1:16 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was working at a fast food place (first job in high school) and I worked with a guy that was a class ahead of mine. We constantly would rip on one another (way to make work go by faster) and one day in the kitched we were people watching from the fry bin, and I saw this lady come in and her hair looked like sideshow bob from the simpsons, no lie... so I relayed this to my friend, and he looked at me and said, "dude, that's my mom"... and I laughed and said, "yeah, whatever"... and then he left the kitchen and went out to the lobby and hugged her. IT WAS HIS MOM! Oh my god I was horrified and felt so bad, luckily he was a good sport and just laughed it off...
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• When i had to call my boss and tell her i had caught lice from one of my grandchildren which i thought was the
    right thing to do,anyways she fired me.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• AHAHHAHA gross
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 1:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• There was a guy my friend and I were crushing on a little and we both used to hang out with him on and off all in fun. One day I hung out with him and he had spent a ton of time in the bathroom w/the runs and he blamed it on his grandmothers donuts....which just sounded weird. Later on that day my friend and I were in the car and had just called him to hang out and got his voicemail so we hung up and she put her phone in her pocket. We were laughing and discussing and immitating the whole bathroom experience and talking about how flushed he looked and how we heard him spraying a ton of spray after that..... then like 5 minutes later she went to call someone else and realized we had recorded that message on his voicemail....we stopped hanging out with him out of pure embarrassment.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 9:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2011