What was you favorite Dr. Seuss book growing up?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• I really didn't read Dr Seuss much growing up but my favorite book from him now is There Is A Wocket In My Pocket
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• The Foot Book.. or something like that. It was the only one I had for awhile.
    My son has A Wocket In My Pocket and There's No Place Like Space. Those are both good! :)
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I liked the Sneetches and the Lorax.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 12:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I enjoyed Dr. Seuss books, my favorites were The Grinch, Sneeches, Green Eggs and Ham, Horton Hears a Who......
    I really started reading his books after I found out that we shared the same birthday....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I love the Sneetches. My oldest son loved Green Eggs and Ham. And my youngest loved Are You My Mother? We have read all of then though. You can't miss with Suess. If you get a chance you should read is bio it is interesting why he started and then continued to write kids books.
    mommyhelmic

Answer by mommyhelmic at 9:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Hop on Pop. Now I like Thidwick
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• are you my mother
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2011