What kind of books do you like to read?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• A good mystery most of the time. I have been reading a lot of V.C. Andrews books lately.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I love books!! My most favorite to read are the 'trashy romances' (aka Harequin, MIRA, HQN brands) - romantic mystery, romantic suspense, paranormal, I have many favorite authors.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Christian fiction,Amish fiction,John Grisham,
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 6:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I like to read deep, thought-provoking novels. I also like to read books that I can identify with or "wow" me with literary style, themes, and style of writing. If you've ever read, A Prayer for Owen Meany, The Poisonwood Bible, The Shack, or The Life of Pi, you'll understand what I mean. I've been in a Book Club; we're in our 14th year and we've read so many different types of books. I also like to read good biographies or autobiographies. I am reading Steven Tyler's autobiography now in addition to our book of the month.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• EVERYTHING!! I like crime, true crime, romance, amish and christian fiction, medical dramas, pararomance..I could easily read a Beverly Lewis book (amish fiction) one day and the next open up a JR Ward book when I am finished with that.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• The House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast....FANTASTIC series!! A must read!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 5:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2011