Have you ever lied on your resume?

I've always been honest but you know what?! With this economy I can't afford to keep being honest. I've put in 50 applications and I'm open to any and all shifts and any pay and I still got nothing to show for it except 5 interviews that lead nowhere. I'm tired of being honest I feel like fluffing up my resume.

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 1:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have worded things in a more powerful upscaled kind of way....for instance one of my previous jobs I was a front end supervisor at a grocery store and even though i was in charge of running the front end it wasnt a hard job, it wasnt one that required a lot of skills or effort because the people who worked there were so mature and great but on my applications/interviews etc I wouldnt say it like that I would explain it like this "I was in charge of customer service, resolving customer concerns as well as employee concerns, ensured the front end was operating properly.... that kind of thing.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 9:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Nope
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2011