Has anyone ever gotten pregnant immediately when you didn't get your next depo shot?

I am not planning to get my next depo shot this wednesday and they didn't make my appointment to come back in for birth control pills til next thursday....I was wondering has anyone gotten pregnant immediately after you were suppose to get your next shot? I know most woment don't get pregnant for a while after the shot, but did you get pregnant immediately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it takes a little bit for the shot and pills to wear off it took me 2 years to get preg with my first after being on the pill for 4 years
    mommyoftwo19261

Answer by mommyoftwo19261 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• for the shot it takes longer,but when ur only on the pill you can get pregnant imediatley,it happened to me
    dienkies22

Answer by dienkies22 at 6:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I was on the depo for 3 years and missed my shot and got prego around 3 months later
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 9:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• MMMM how about use a condom for a week it wont kill you. unless you want to be pregnant have unprotected sex
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2011