Wow...

So me and the boy friend have been fighting non stop for two days...So finally i call and say Im sorry and he ask to talk to me about it later!!! I cant sleep because I feel so upset with my self...So i finally get whatever I want to say out and he doesnt want to talk about it. he says he is to busy. So you are way to busy to listen to me pour my heart out to you and yep I hate this so much right now. So pretty much another sleepless night!! =(

ljmommy1211

Asked by ljmommy1211 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry to hear that.... but look at the positive side maybe you guys need some time to think things through. Trust me I understand what you're feeling I've been there and it sucks but at the same time you have time to put yourself together and think of better solutions for your problem.
    Hope everything works out for the best!!! =)
    paufonseca

Answer by paufonseca at 2:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• He is doing something he shouldn't be doing IMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Maybe he thinks it's going to turn into another fight?
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My SO is the same way. When we lived apart, I lost a lot of sleep over our fights. He would go to bed and want to talk in the morning. It's easier for them to not think about it, where it's all we can think about. Now that we live together, the same thing happens. The only difference is, while he is sleeping, I am staring at the ceiling thinking about it.

Try to get some sleep tonight, easier said than done. But talk about it tomorrow. I would guess he is actually sleeping and just doesn't want to deal with it.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 2:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• he claims he is sleeping... That he will talk to me tomorrow about it!
    ljmommy1211

Comment by ljmommy1211 (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• he could but the first words were Im sorry baby and i got thru half of what i needed to say!
    ljmommy1211

Comment by ljmommy1211 (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Accept that he said sorry and move on
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• There is someone else there.. from my experience.. that's usually the case
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• can you say neew boyfreind !!!!! someone that will treat you better and take your feelings into concideration
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 1:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2011