My 2 yr old gave me more gray hairs the other day...

I had her on my front porch playing in her special fort I made for her and her dollys when I heard my dog yipping and crying. I made sure the baby gate was secure and went in and found out he got his head stuck going after ther cat and his head was stuck in the opening of her tree house, was quite comical!! Well I was gone maybe 5 min, and my 1st thought was it was too quiet. I went out and discovered her GONE!! OMG I FREAKED!! I ran out, inappropriate PJ's and all and saw her about 20 ft into our yard playing with the kittens myneighbor's cat had 2 months ago. I didn't really think about anything besides the fact my dd was safe and my heart didn't beat out of my chest until I had men whistling at the little royal blue nightie, but I had a robe on!!!! Its astonshing at how fast something can happen! She managed to pull the bottom of the gate up so she could slip under and "play with the kitties" in her words. Has something like this happen to u??

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You are right. Things can happen so quickly. I am glad it had an okay outcome.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• OMG sorry to laugh but that was funny at first
    yes this has happened, woo!
    when i was a baby my mom didn't put the E break on and i started rolling away in the car into traffic
    they are just mistakes, but you sure learned, gotta watch out every second
    you must have yourself one smart baby!
    just thank god she's ok!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• she a little houdini
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• LOL, what a sweetheart, but yeah, must've given you a heck of a fright. Least she's fine. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2011