Doggy style question *Adult content* adult content

If you do it with DH do you keep legs together or apart? I never keep them apart. when he goes in it feels too deep, it hurts. he hits my cervix. I have to keep my legs together and tight. He doesnt like it but he does what i want him to do. I cant go on top of him either. it hurts very very much. idk what it is. i had two csections with my first two kids. last baby i had a all natural vaginal birth. I also think it has to do with that. we dont have sex every day not even once a week at times. I had my son april 2010 and it took me many months to get comfortable and do it again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• A tilted cervix will cause that kind of pain. My cervix is tilted and doggy style is very painful. Often being on top is also. If I had to guess, that's what I would say it is. Shouldn't have anything to do with the amount of sex you have. With a tilted cervix, you can have sex three times a day and it's still going to hurt.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 2:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• marybeth927- TY, i knew it was that.. Not before i had my son because i didnt even know what a tilted cervix was until a few years ago but i didnt really think about it until a few weeks ago. What i dont get is, shouldnt have my old doctors when i had my first daughter know this? and the second doctor as well who delivered my second child? I had a midwife with my last baby and a homebirth at that. How do i actually confirm i have a tilted cervix?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Just go visit a good OB/GYN and thye should be able to help you. Is the problem just since your vaginal birth?
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 2:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No its always been this way. before kids.. maybe tmi, but i had other partners and i cant remember if it hurt or not. I think so, im remember a long term ex bf i had and i never opened my legs. and i hated going on top. it really hurts like pinching because its hitting the cervix. And my husbands member/penis lol isnt crooked.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I didn't know my cervix was tilted until after my first was born. Then during a pap smear, my ob mentioned it. Since then I've switched ob's and the new one also told me. If you go in for an exam, explain your symptoms and ask the doctor if your cervix is tilted. My first doc never even noted it in my charts because there's nothing they can do for it, so he thought it was pointless. My guess is, because of that sort of thinking, many doctors don't mention it. Bring it up. My doc simply gave me pointers on sex positions that would be less painful and sent me on my way.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 2:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I see thanks Marybeth927- do u mind if i ask what sex positions are less painful?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Read the karma sutra. In it it explains that females have lengths like men have lengths. If you have a shorter vaginal channel, and your husband is medium to large size, this can cause pain bc he might be hitting your cervix. There are perhaps positions that are more creative for your size and his that would not hurt.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 2:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• All you need to do is choose positions that do not allow him to penetrate so deep, and keep you in control of the thrusting. Reverse cowgirl is a good one! Buy a book of sex positions!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• ok i will google the Karma Sutra as well. Yea see i like to get rough thats the thing. and he likes to um thrust hard lol going slow is very boring. things gotta go quick, fast and crazy for me or its super boring.. Yes i think i do have a short vaginal channel
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Spooning and missionary are favorites. There's another one that we use often, if you pm me, I will try to explain it to you.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 2:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2011