preggy or ovulating?

Hi! copuld anyone can explain to me what is really happening to me,.. my last mens was May 02, 2011 lasting from May 07,2011.. and as i remember had sex on May 12, and may 13.. until now i havent had my period, for the past 2weeks of june i have been having a jelly like egg whites fluids thinking i might be having my mens but up to now still nothing come,.. yesterday i had spotting 2 0r 3 spot, a not so red and the last drop was then a little brown,.. i had an irregular period and been hardly trying to conceived for a year.. i am hoping i am pregnant but something keeps bothering me that i might only be delayed same as im iregular and it will be coming in any moment,..just wanna ask if im possibly preggy or still ovulating for my next so delayed menses. i had trauma in trying to used a pregnancy test thats why i had not tried it now.. thanks..

naginishawtee

Asked by naginishawtee at 3:21 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• your period is due the 30th, no need to worry until at least then. if it hasn't shown up by the 4th head over and get some blood work done by your doctors office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2011