TMI adult content

i want to spice my relationship up i want different sex positions or bj tips to please my man. Anything will help thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• There is a show in the Playboy channel that gives tips for women trying to spice up their sex lives. I mean some of the tips are kind of out there but there are some that are very helpful and fun, maybe you should watch it and that way you can see what you feel comfortable doing and what you don't even want to try. I mean in the show the girls there talk about everything that has to do with sex.
    Good luck!!!!!
    paufonseca

Answer by paufonseca at 5:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• what do you feel comfortable doing? have you tried lingerie? girl on top positions? do you like being in control or vice-versa?
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 3:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• am a big girl so lingerie might go big enough for them but i dont feel sexy. we useally do doggy girl on top an him on top. so again its getting kinda routine.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• look online there are plenty of sites that have plus size. trust me when you see his reaction you will feel sexy as hell. as for positions there are sooo many to choose from, check out http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 4:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• you mentioned that you don't feel sexy, that might be what's stifling your intimacy.
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 4:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• thanks yes am prego now an almost due a big. got the prego belly but also extra wieght from fluid an just being over wieght from before.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• KY His and Hers and Mine and Yours is worth trying. They don't cost much and the flavor set is yummy. Also, there's Honey Dust, I've yet to try it, but it sounds great. Perhaps the two of you could take a tour through an adult shop and find something for the two of you? Even just walking through the store can help to excite ;)
    Tommyskitty

Answer by Tommyskitty at 4:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• omg i tryed that an it burns
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Personally, I find using a particular scent turns my man on something chronic. Also using my fave vibrator right on the tip of his penis gets him going a treat. Basically its all about letting your imagination run amok within acceptable limits for both of you. Good luck.
    CreativityGirl

Answer by CreativityGirl at 6:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• There is a book for big girl sex positions
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:28 AM on Jun. 21, 2011