Scavenger hunt clues!

I'm trying to do a scanenger hunt for my dd. We're getting her something that she really wants and I want to make it fun by having her hunt for it. I have no idea what clues to write. I want to leave clues in the yard and the house. Can someone give me ideas or a website that might help. I already tried familyfun.com and couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Ashoonik

Asked by Ashoonik at 3:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• You could do something like "Behind the tank where everyone takes a turn you'll find your next clue to help you through" and then put the next clue behind the bathroom toilet.... lol That just came to me off the top of my head... Kinda early still yet. lol
    lvns2my1

Answer by lvns2my1 at 7:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• we do odd clues like "The red rake" and have the next clue taped to the rake that is mostly hidden somewhere
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• that tank one is a good one and I can hide the clue behind the fish tank. Thanks :)
    Ashoonik

Comment by Ashoonik (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011