Just for fun or laughs

what was the funnyest thing your hubby or boyfriend or even the crazy ex did when his first child came along
mine was when he was changeing a dirty diaper first he put on his medical mask then his helmit and clear wrape over that to make sure no smell was goin up his nose

britt2thabrat

Asked by britt2thabrat at 3:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• He got pooped on, best face ever!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Lol I so would have took a pic
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My DH got up one night to take his turn changing our baby, as we agreed upon. He was half asleep, and staggered to the nursery. He got started, but a few minutes later I heard him cry for help, "Lori!"

I jumped out of bed. There was my handsome husband, stark naked. My little daughter, stark naked. Hubby had a bit of poop on his finger, and was holding the wiggling infant on the changing table with his other hand, and he was completely clueless, AND the curtain was wide open to the neighbors! I struggled not to laugh.

I rescued him. He went back to bed and never changed another diaper, although we raised four children. And I started closing the drapes when I went to bed .
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 10:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I forgot to add that my brave husband had been raised on a dairy farm. He had grown up around cow poop! Only baby poop grossed him out.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 10:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2011