How do you deal with your partner being an a$$ all the time?

mom_of_1_me

Asked by mom_of_1_me at 4:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Ask what their problem is and if it is something I can't fix and/or they aren't willing to help fix, I leave. Kids don't need to see that and think it's okay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• great question...wish I knew!! my hubby acts like a douche bag most of the time!! so over it! something has to change!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I don't. He can either get out of his negative funk or get out of the house - nobody wants to be around that crap. Thankfully, he's receptive when I tell him he's acting like an ass.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 6:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• For sure i'll not burn all my neurons for him ..i just kick his A$$ LOLLL
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:28 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I had a talk with him a couple weeks ago.. I basically let him know I was NOT putting up with it anymore..and he has been better...sometimes they just need a swift kick in the ass. (not literally)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would tell him stop being an ass
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My S/O gets in these moods sometimes where he's just generally pissed off/annoyed. He acts like a complete a$$ and I hate it. I know it's usually because he had a bad day, so I usually just take a deep breath. lol Then, I ask him what's wrong and if he doesn't tell me, I tell him that I don't like him acting like an ass just because he's had a bad day. Sometimes it fixes the problem, but sometimes he gets all sarcarstic with me. lol
    I would just talk to him and if he won't talk to him, tell him that you're sick of it! Good Luck!
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I don't have time in my life for assholes. If you can't treat me nicely, then get the fuck out....

so glad i married a sweet, considerate man...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My husband is only an ass when he's sick or tired. So I avoid him during those times.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I ask WTP? ( problem).?? I may have to coax it out of him but, there is always a reason, then we fix it...then it's fine. My DH doesn't just get in a "mood" for no reason whatsoever. It's got to be SOMEthing. He doesn't get in a bind over something that's not "fixable" he says that's just wasting energy.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2011