What can i get a four year old nephew for christmas

I would like some ideas he likes everything since he is a kid but i would like to find the purfect gift for him any ideas?

yonil1981

Asked by yonil1981 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I like to buy things like projects that they can work on. I have a 3 year old nephew that likes dinosaurs so i bought him a dino painting kit. It was a toy that he could play with afterwards. It gives them something to do.

kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You can go to any of the name brand stores websites, pick toys, and 4yrold boy, then pick something that looks fun to you. Or call his mom and ask her what is on his list and pick from that.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• HI YONI HOW ARE YOU? MY SON LIKES MUSICAL TOYS AND ENTERACTIVE TOYS THAT HE CAN BE INVOLVED WITH. I SAW SOME THINGS IN MEIJER IN THE ELECTRONIC ROW WITH THE TOYS THAT ORLANDO MAY LIKE. HANDS ON WITH THAT BOOK THAT TALKS. JAZZY CAN SHOW YA. SHE SAW SOMETHING SHE WANTED TO GET FOR HER BABY SISTER IN THERE TO.
    SEE YA ON CHRISTMAS EVE LOVE YA
    alangel17

Answer by alangel17 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Hi! I am an Educational Consultant for Usborne Children's Books. We have wonderful hand on kits that are popular at Christmas. My Mom purchased the Volcanoe kits for all the grandchildren. It is a live working volcanoe that you build yourself. We do have kits that are more of a preschool age also. Our books range in age from infant to 12 years old. We have awesome learning materials, kits, art, music, cooking, etc. You can take a look at my online bookstore at www.ubah.com/X2733.

Becky Deck
    KidsandBooks@gmail.com
    www.ubah.com/X2733
    momaiminghigh

Answer by momaiminghigh at 2:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2008