how do i get it to go away?

Ok so my SO had this really bad stomach flu on monday morning into monday night, by tuesday he was fine. that night i went to work and took our daughter to his moms so she didnt catch it. well last night i woke up vomiting really really bad. i took my daughter ti a babysitter again today because SO hd to work. anyways my question is how do i get rid of this gross bug so i can take care of my baby, i miss her so much and want to bring her home but dont want her to get sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Health

• Get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. Also, If you catch it within the first couple of days your doctor can give you shot that should stop it. Hope you feel better soon!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Your'e probably going to have to ride it out no matter what you do your child will get sick eventually I know you are trying to protect her but her turn will come. I hate to say that but for the mean time give her lots of fluids and chicken soap and crackers. I hope you guys feel better.
    Anonymous

• Bleach everything afterward! Get the bug outta the house.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Orange juice, and lemonade are high in acidity levels and will boost her vitamin C to help her be able to fight catching this. For you then the orange juice plus spicy foods (cinnamon and ginger included) will turn up your body heat to kill the germ more quickly. Gingersnaps (cookies) or a ginger/lemon herbal tea are great because ginger is good for your stomach and will increase your body temp.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 11:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Viruses like that can only be gotten rid of by just dealing with it and letting it take its course.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I had something similar this year. I kept getting it over and over again for weeks. I had to leave the grocery store b/c i had an accident! it was awful. I wiped everything down with bleach/water including all the toys.

Here is a tip I hope you never have to use... If you crap your pants in the store ... hope that they sell sweaters or long sleeve shirts, then tie one around your waist with the arms. Pay at checkout.. I wish i had known what to do at the time...
    CocoMason

Answer by CocoMason at 12:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2008