How often do your kids play computer or video games during the summer?

do you allow them to play on the computer or watch TV or play Ninetindo or anything of that sort?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Technology

• The tv is turned off after lunch and music turned on that plays until after dinner. Video games are played for 20 min a day (unless more time is earned) on the computer, wii, or ipod touch.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Way too much, my son is 11 and he loves playing his xbox! There aren't any kids for him to play with in our neighborhood , no place really to ride a bike so, he spends a lot of time on the games and computer.I feel really guilty !

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We don't have any gaming systems. We just play games on our PCs. He plays the same amount as when he is in school. He also reads, plays with his toys, watches TV...
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 7:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Daily. My kids aren't in or outside any more or less any specific time of the year. In the summer it gets way to hot for them to outside to long... In the winter it gets bitter cold... And we limit sun exposure to 30 mins at a time no matter what time of year... So they are in and out all day, everyday, all year.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes. Alot of kids are on the gaming circuit. As long as your child stays out of trouble, why not? I would rather that knowing they are in the house than walking the streets at all hours and you know how that goes during the summer.Besides sports are always in his schedule and vacation too so no I do not mind at all.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 8:15 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• They get more time during the summer, since there's no homework or school. But they are not watching TV or on the computer constantly. They go outside and play, we go bowling or to the park, the library.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2011