Sexual Frustration/BC ? adult content

So... Before I get to my question.... I have tried several different birth controls and they all have come with their own set of problems (weight loss, hormones out control even after giving my body time to adjust, and I even had my legs going numb because of blood clots).
Anyway, I have been really "in the mood" a lot lately and all I can think about is having anothere baby. It's DEFINATELY not a good time for a baby. My S/O and I always use a condom, but it's actually been a real turn off. Now, it's gotten so bad that I can't even enjoy the sex. :(
Question 1: Has anyone had problems with birth control and found one that worked?
Question 2: Can anyone reccomend a solution?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I use the Film,similar to the Sponge.
    cece122704

Answer by cece122704 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My SIL uses Mirena, she hasnt had a period since 2007, and she says it doesnt affect their sex life, unless they do a funky move.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 9:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Same problem here. I constantly bled on mirena, nuva ring made my hormones whack, I can't remember to take the pills, and condoms suck. I haven't tried the implanon or the depo shot tho cuz I just figured I'd have prob with those too and I no longer have insurance. Maybe u can try using the female condoms. I'd assume You should feel more with those.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i was on Safyral and i didn't have any issues with it
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 10:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My mom and my doctor said that the depo shot might make me gain weight, which wouldn't be too bad. I've been considering it? Does anyone know if the shots hurt and how long it lasts?
    I'll talk to my doctor about the other things suggested and go to the store. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i'm on the depo now and you do somewhat gain weight but you can control it if you like to exercise. it's a 3 month bc, they give it to you in the butt cheek. depending on the person, you don't get a period. you have to go every 12 weeks for it. i like it because of the no period and when you want to have sponateonous (sp) sex you dont' have to worry because you are on your period.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2011