Between two married people What is crossing the line?

Ladies,Two married people who r not married to each other,what do u consider crossing the line? Do u think kissing is crossing the line?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I would say... If it's a romantic kiss or even just a kiss on the lips, that is crossing the line. IMHO
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 8:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• on the cheek saying hi and bye in a party setting no. On the lips well lets just say not.....
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 8:12 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• lesbiansNow you know as well as any married woman that kissing someone elses husband is crossing the line....You know that because you know if that was somone else kissing youre husband you would not be understanding....And we all know kissing leads to other things that we don`t even want to go into to.......concentrate on youre husband because you know if it all fewll apart and you lost him this other guy would not be there for you no matter what he says he  will be at his wifes house on his hands his knees begging her back.....If youre marriage is boring spice it up they have all kinds of things that does help where it counts :)

mommysangel543

Answer by mommysangel543 at 8:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• If you don't care enough about your own marriage to keep your vows, that's between you and your husband. But, if you are looking for someone to cheat with, do the rest of the married women a favor and go after a single guy. Any intimate contact with a married man should be off limits.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:04 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes, crossing the line,, not so much the act of kissing, but what feelings and emotions it will bring up, and possibly lead to more. I guess I always ask how would you feel if your husband was doing what ever your doing to you... For the record, I am not accusing you of doing anything just showing an example.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes I think it is I wouldnt feel comfortable at all.
    BITTERSWEET72

Answer by BITTERSWEET72 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I gave you a hypthethical answer. I guess you're referring to other answers.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Anything that wouldn't be done in plain sight of the other spouses is crossing a line.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Ladies this is a hypothetical situation!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I think kissing is DEFINITELY crossing the line. ANY inappropriate conduct, from talking inappropriately to touching or kissing or whatever, is crossing the line.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:15 AM on Jun. 21, 2011