Would this be good to wear?

Hey!
I'm in college, and although its the summer my sorority still likes to get together when possible and do fun things. The one thing we decided to do is a charity fundraiser, and specifically a messy fundraiser! People are going to be able to make donations in exchange for being able to pie us in the face with like whipped cream/chocolate sauce pies.

Since I'm kind of a fashionista, a few people recommended I get all dressed up for getting pied haha. I think it'd be kind of funny, so that's what I am planning on doing.

I'm wondering if you guys think this dress would be good: http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m532/ke127845/image-7.png

That's a picture of me in the dress a few weeks ago. I would wear the dress, and also make sure that my hair and makeup is done very nicely, and also wear heels of course. What do you guys think? And if you have any hair/makeup recommendations I would appreciate it! Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• LOL! that would be really cool..... You always pie someone in old clothes so this would be different.
    BITTERSWEET72

Answer by BITTERSWEET72 at 8:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• great idea
    carol1085

Answer by carol1085 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yep! I think they would love to throw pies at that....but, it's such a nice dress, I'd hate to ruin it. :-(
    I would try to have the same 'look' but spend less on something for ruining.
    Other than that...it's a great idea!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It is a really nice dress, I know :( But I'm thinking that's why it'll be so funny, so should I just go for it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Question #2 I see.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't want to ruin a good dress or heels - why not something more silly?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011