Am I being rude?

My DH and I both work night shift and have 3 kids all under age 7.  Last night he did not work, I did.  He claims to have been sick all night and in pain.  The man never sleeps in our bed when I'm there due to back pain that the bed causes him.  Why try and feel better when sick by sleeping some where that hurts your back?  He sent me a text to let me know he was sick and that I needed to take care of the children this morning.  No probs, get them fed and off to a good daycare.  I come home from that to find him still in a bed that I love to sleep in moaning like he's in labor!!!!!!! My bed is contaminatedwith what ever germ is kicking his butt right now and I've been up all night after an extra long night 13 hours instead of 12.  I can sleep on the couch, but do you think he used his blanket on the couch? no the one I love is covered in his germs!!!  We don't both need to be sick, do all men get stupid when they get a fever?  Yes, I own Lysol and have used it well this morning.

wmbeener

Asked by wmbeener at 8:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you're tired.. I think he's a man that's sick (they are soo dramatic). At any rate, germs are everywhere so you can't avoid it.. just get some shut eye, it'll be better when you wake up! ( I work nights too so I understand how important sleep is for you)..
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:04 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• LOL! No, I think your just tired! go lay down in one of the kid's rooms, and shut the door, hell put a note on it that says do not disturb!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• When my DH is sick...he IS SICK. I love to baby him. I would sleep on the floor if I had to, to help my DH feel better. He could have my best blanket, silk comforter or anything of mine he needed or wanted but, that's just how we do things. He's the same for me. We take good care of one another.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would rather deal with 10 sick kids versus 1 MAN!!!!!!!!!
    BITTERSWEET72

Answer by BITTERSWEET72 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• men r such a$$e$ when they r sick
    country85

Answer by country85 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I think he's overdoing it and being a pain, but I also think you might be overreacting a bit. If he's sick, most illnesses are contagious even before you know you are sick, so it's likely you've already gotten his germs if you're going to. I'd just go lay on the couch or in one of the kid's beds, and if he starts feeling better, then moan and groan like he did and irritate the heck out of him.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• sounds like you just need to find a quite place AWAY from your hubby to get some sleep.....take a nap you'll feel better later
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• men are complete babies when they get sick! and they usually overreact to whatever they have.
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 9:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2011