Does your husband suddenly decide he NEEDS you as soon as you leave the house or get on the phone?

He is the biggest baby. If I leave the house he'll call me almost immediately saying he's hungry or whatever, ask when am I coming back. Says I'm gone too long. If I'm on the phone he suddenly needs to be in the room where I am making as much noise as possible & bugging me.

Of course if I'm just sitting around reading a book or whatever, then he forgets I'm alive

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• yes! at times it feels like i have 3 kids instead of 2, and then at other times it feels like he is keeping tabs on me.
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 9:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Years ago my hubby was like that..... I felt like I was instructing a child.... " Honey I am leaving for a while do you need anything before I go...... I didnt answer the phone after I left. When on the phone same thing......Im on the phone I can help you in a minute. We would go room to room him following but eventually he got the hint.
    BITTERSWEET72

Answer by BITTERSWEET72 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yeah, he does this but only because he thinks i'm not doing what i said i was going to do so he needs to check up on me, he would ask me a million questions that when i responded, he wouldnt know which ones i'm responding to, if i didnt respond, he'd call right away. He usually demands to know what time i'll be back and i wouldnt know. Its like he needs control and thats why even though i think i'm free and unprisoned, he keeps me at his fingertips with my phone.

sounds like he wants to keep tabs on you like my husband does.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes he does it all the time!!
    sweetmissy_05

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Not that but I'll be on the net trying to read something and he suddenly feels the need to tell me about everything on his mind. Or, and I'm not making this up, it's a big deal that I know he shaved, or he is telling me everything that is going on with a show he is watching. Yet a half hour before I was sitting a few feet from him trying to engage him in conversation but he's "tired from work and just wants to catch the news" or whatever.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• that happend to me with my ex boyfriend come to find out he was cheateing on me and just wanted to know when id be back so his other gf was gone.. now im happily married but just a thought
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 1:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• quoting abannist---yes! at times it feels like i have 3 kids instead of 2, and then at other times it feels like he is keeping tabs on me.

I feel the same way especially if I am checking something on the computer and he comes and stands over me--my son does the same thing and it drives me nuts. I hate people standing over my shoulder when I am trying to do work or whatever

Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 6:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2011