How much time do you spend with your husband?

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 8:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• He gets home at 8pm, we go to bed between 10 and 11 normally.
    On the weekends, it depends on what we have going on. But by 8 we are usually snuggling on the couch.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Without the kids? That would be 0 hours.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• He leaves around 9 am and comes back from the office at around 2 pm, we spend a lot of time together doing stuff in the house etc, sometimes he doesn't even go since he is his own boss. We often have lunch meeting somewhere around his office, yes we spend a lot of time together and after 39 years it is special.....

Answer by older at 8:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• 99% of the time he's not at work

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• well,since my husbsnd works 9-5. it's one hour when he gets home .Then he naps for one hour then at dinner time,then he reads the paper, does work he brings home from work. and one hour couple hours after dinner. he either plays Wii, or a board game ,or we all just watch a movie on the dvd .( movies are a little longer). Then he'll go down stais what I call the game room, and he'll watch his shows he has things he likes to watch. And on the week-end , he pretty much hang s out with us ,doing whatever.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• But alone hardly ever.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:16 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My DH is only home every other weekend (sometimes 2 in a row IF we're lucky). When he is home though, we are together every minute pretty much. We follow each other around like little two little lost puppies on the heels of each other. :D
    My DHs texts me probably over 50x a day easy and call 2x (a.m. & p.m.) everyday while he is away though and each phone call is atleast an hour. Evenings, we just don't hang up until DH falls asleep, then I hang up. It's how we keep our relationship close with all the distance.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We spend a lot of time together. I am only out of the house 3 days a week for my job, and now that it is summer he's not in school so he's usually home. I would say we spend on average 20 out of 24 hours a day together.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 9:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Not a ton, we are both busy and he works 12 hours, 4 days a week. When he is off work we are both getting things done, but now that the kids are older we have more time together alone.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Most of the time when he isn't working which varies but actually not as much as we used to be when the kids were younger.
    Like right now, when he is off he is building me a bench and book cases in the dining area. I hate to listen to the banging and
    the little oopsies etc so I went shopping. LOL When the kids were younger I would not have done that.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2011