Should i do it if im being pressured ?????? adult content

ok so im 16 gonna be 17 in december and i have been dating this guy for about 10 months gonna be a year soon i think i love him or atleast i tell him i do but in my mind he is just using me to get what (he wants)my friends just say im paranoid and that i wouldnt know good if it hit me in the face but i dont know most of my friendss arent virgins and think its soooo crazii that i am my boyfriend is very (experienced) and im not at all so its kinda wierd when he asked me about sex he sayds im lame gonna be 17 and still a (v.) vut i know its better to wait he always asks me about it and then gets mad if i reject him should i do (it) with him kick him to the (curb) ir just talk to him and tell him i dont want to not yet anyway !!!

cutiepie1102

Asked by cutiepie1102 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• Good for you! You are very wise to want to still be a virgin! And you should never, never, never let someone pressure you to have sex. Sexual intercourse between two people who are deeply in love and in a committed relationship can be wonderful. But casual sex between dates can make you feel used, dirty, or worthless. Besides how dangerous it is now to have sex with multiple partners. When you have sex with a guy, you are "having sex" with every girl he ever slept with and with every guy every girl ever slept with, etc. Maybe you think you can trust him not to have aids, but can you say the same thing for all the people you don't know who could have passed it to him?

As for his pressuring you, that just shows he does not respect you. Stick to your guns!

You can try talking to him. Explain to him that you want to be a virgin on your wedding night, and if he can't respect that then maybe he needs to move on.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 9:16 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• thank you so much its just he is not the type of guy who would be ok with that when we first started going out i was so happy to have a bf i was willing to do anything but now im not feeling him and dont know what to do but i somewhat wanna make us last
    cutiepie1102

Comment by cutiepie1102 (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Stay strong and don't be pressured... you should kick him to the curb. He doesn't respect you or women most likely and besides you are too young to worry about babies and such.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• You aren't lame for being a "V" at 17. Obviously this boy is immature and isn't worth taking your "lameness" away. I say don't sleep with him since he feels that way. He cares about you, but doesn't respect how you feel about sex. I don't think he'd stick around for 10 months if he didn't truly like you tho. A male can get sex at any given time unless everyone knows he has a std or something and you are out of the loop, but still, there's always some female that thinks so less of them selfthat they will sleep with who ever shows them attention.  Just use protection if you decide to do it. Even with protection, you can still catch things like genital warts or herpes. If you can't trust him and that's why you haven't slept with him, LEAVE and NEVER sleep with him. Those things seem little and not likely to catch, but that's not true. Good Luck, Hun. Take care of yourself.

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• :)) i love your comment loudnproud87

cutiepie1102

Comment by cutiepie1102 (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• If he truly loved you and respected you, he wouldn't call you "lame" because you choose not to have sex at this point in your life. I say kick him to the curb because with attitude like that, it's likely he's not going to give a rat's ass if you want to wait. It sounds like he wants what he wants and nothing is going to change that.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 9:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• preessure is a bad thing. Don't ever feel pressured to do anything. you do things when you want, when you feel its right for you, not when others feels ir right for you.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• :) thanks

cutiepie1102

Comment by cutiepie1102 (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I agree with LoreleiSieja and congrats on being a virgin still! I think back when I was 17 and wish I wouldnt have feel into the pressure and remained a virgin. My first experience wasnt so lovely either. YOUR first time should be very special for you with a man that cares and respects your decisions to wait. I honestly think you should drop him.
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 9:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• :) :(
    cutiepie1102

Comment by cutiepie1102 (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2011