Would you get mad if....

my husband has looked up porn on the comp wich is upsetting but i cant stop him....SO i just block it and dont think about it....we are already in the hole with money and junk im tryin to find a job but im a sahm at the moment soooo i found that he had bought like 3 porn discs.......im UPSET that he went and bought that for himself when he grypes at me for buying the kids new clothes....that are on sale mind you....I just dont know what to think and he told me to...get over it.....i think hes a jerk....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I meant block it from my memory....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I think that he needs some kind of outlet for himself and his own fun money. I don't agree with porn but clearly he needs a hobby that he can do himself. nagging him will only make it worse, trust me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• ALL he does is play videogames....he doesnt want to do anything else and he has bought like 3 brand new games too....I dont think im nagging....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• sounds like ex dh, addicted to porn video games and chat rooms. Talk to him about how you feel and if you feel he is ignoring the kids and he can't be an adult about it you know where the door is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Well if the money is that tight he should not do that.... They can be sneaky and do stuff like that cause I know.... anyways he can look for free online so why spend money......... MEN!!!!!!
    juju0707

Answer by juju0707 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• you can find lots of free porn all over the internet
    the fact that his priorities are buying himself porn while you are yelled at for wanting to buy the kids clothes=this speaks volumes

addictions make people as selfish as selfish can become

would i be mad=yes
    i would be very concerned that the father of my children is more concerned with his need for porn over his children

yopu are not nagging, you see that his priorities are all wrong
    he sounds like a selfish teenager
    he needs to grow up and be a man
    or like you do with a teenager = tough love
    tell him to get it together or back your bags and go be a teen at a buddies house

how old is this 'man'?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• what if you buy 2 or 3 kind of lipstick !!! i know it's so different than porn but still will not hurt a kids ;) ... he may juts need some hobby for himslef (porn is nor good one i agree with you) but he still need some time for himslef i think ... even you ;) talking abt this smal things and make them bigger will not help couple.
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I'm sorry honey!!!

Try to not take it too personal just yet. It sounds like he is dealing with something internally or most likely blocking it out. Porn is an addiction that makes a person rarely feel satisfied with anything sexual and he needs to detox himself from it just like anything else. It will get worse if you do not nip it in the butt now. Its so common it is even on wiki! http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Your-Husband-to-Stop-Looking-at-Porn

One thing that seems to help almost instantly is to start kissing him, hugging him and vocalizing how much you care about him and love him. Thank him for working so hard for you all. It will make him feel better than how he feels when watching porn and he will most likely respond instantly to it. It might be hard to do right now, but you will feel better once you start.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 10:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• thanks i will do that alot more! :) he has had an awful childhood his mom beat him and stuff and so did his dad but nobody knew.....could that give him something like that.....like i ssaid the internet porn bothers me but i understand that but not going and buying it.....ecspecially when we are trying to make it through everything....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yeah, I'd get mad for sure. :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:21 AM on Jun. 21, 2011