What homemade item are you most likely to purchase online or look for?

if you were going to buy something online that was handmade or you already buy stuff online like this....which items do you look for the most? or what are you more likely to purchase?im putitng up a list, you can rank those and/or just put in what you would prefer to buy online or you search for

A)a hair accessory (hair flowers, fascinators, fancy hats that look awesome but you don't know where you would really wear it, hair clips..you get the idea)

B) unique clothing items (if so, like what?)

C) unique pillows and/or pillow cases

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• Summer dresses! I don't know what the deal is with all the weird color summer dresses that the stores are selling now but I would love to find some nice normal and not see through summer dresses for myself! Kids have correct summer dresses but as you get into adults you either have funky colored party dresses or granny dresses. yuck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I'd say B. I buy babylegs from an etsy shop & I've bought a pillowcase dress from a fellow baby mama from babycenter.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 9:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Hair accessories I think
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't buy A. The market for those is already super saturated and I have short hair so no clips needed.

B maybe if I could send in my measurements and have it customized to my body. Otherwise no.

C depending on the fabric choices. And definitely the quality of the work.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Clothing. Mostly children's. Particularly things that re hard to find in stores. Like Princess costumes made of actual fabric and not plastic-like material. Cute dresses, sweaters for boys and girls.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• The only home made things I HAVE bought online, I now make to sell, so I don't buy them now... But cloth items - diapers, fem pads, breast pads, that kind of thing... I also buy home made metaphysical items, but that's kinda a niche market.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I pretty much make my own handmade items.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Hair bows!
    But now that my friend and I make them, we no longer have to buy them!
    http://veeshusbowtique.storenvy.com/
    VeeshusBowtique

Answer by VeeshusBowtique at 2:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2011