Going on a business trip with Hubby in September were staying at a super fancy hotel and the itinary is as follows:

“Get Acquainted” Cocktail Reception “Hot Country Nights” Country Music Party featuring Confederate Railroad Presidents Dinner Dance So trying to figure out my wardrobe and need help. 

Tyler_mom1996

Asked by Tyler_mom1996 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• I like the red one or the blue one.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:22 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My hubby likes the blue one, I also like it but I really like the grey one as well. Here are my thoughts I need one for the COCKTAIL MEET AND GREET then also something for the PRESIDENT DINNER AND DANCE. And I have no idea for the HOT COUNTRY NIGHT. They are bringing in Confederate Railroad

Tyler_mom1996

Comment by Tyler_mom1996 (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Enjoy.
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• For the country thing how about a cotton cute, flowy type dress thin strap with wedge sandles? It sounds like (to me) maybe a bit casual.

I like the green & blue dress but the red is nice as well just dosent look as comfy in my opinion. The grey one seems to stand out though so if you want a lot of attention I would think that would be good for that but if you dont want to stand out I'd go with one of the others.

Keep in mind I am no fashion guru & usually have no clue waht I am talking about in this relm haha this is just what I think! Have fun =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I found this for the "Hot Country Nite" and wear with a maybe blue jean jacket

Tyler_mom1996

Comment by Tyler_mom1996 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• The hot country nite dress you found is perfect to me! And i love the grey dress above, but they are all cute! Have fun.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I like the style of the blue one but the color green,having to choose I say green and I love the country dress
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2011