does anyone else find Many ( NOT ALL>..) pro life ppl annoying and arrogant?

I cant stand the ones who say NO birth control or assume what I think about abortion..NOT ALL pro life women just the ones who get nasty and try to ram reteric down my throat!

Tatum2U

Asked by Tatum2U at 10:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• No, to me I see them as just having a conscience.
    Anonymous

• This is a sill question becuase you have JUST as manu pro choice people shoving THEIR view down peoples throat and arrogantly assuming THEY are right just because they think they are....It's no different.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I happen to find many people arrogant and annoying........
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 11:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It really goes both ways. Of course there are Pro-Life women who are hateful/arrogant/rude/etc., but there are just as many Pro-Choice women with those same traits.

People always think that "their way" is the "right way".
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Would you say the same thing about people are against child sexual abuse?
    Anonymous

• oops, I left out "who"
    Anonymous

• "Would you say the same thing about people are against child sexual abuse?"

See...anon...so busy with your head up your ass that you went and forgot the "who" in your question....**sigh**

Peoples personal views on abortion and birth control have nothing at all to do with the sexual torture of children. That is a whole 'nother topic. You want to know about that- Post a question. Otherwise, stick the the question at hand.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• That was really mean. Maybe you should ask her how she is correalating the two.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• progenitor took the words outta my mouth
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:43 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I saw a peaceful demonstration of ProLifers praying for the women going inside a clinic, and then this group of ProChoicers came up, got in their faces and started screaming "GET YOUR ROSARIES OFF OUR OVARIES" and were spitting in the faces of those praying people. Having the unpopular opinion has results that are difficult to take. And many pro life people, who originally just wanted to help women faced with this "choice" and their unborn babies, have been harrassed so much that they've had to toughen up. I see alot of wrong-doing on both sides, to be honest.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2008