How would you feel/react if your husband... adult content

was secretly googling articles about milking his prostate? He even watched an "instructional video".

I have NEVER in 10 years turned my husband down for sex, and during the times I couldn't physically have sex with him I made sure he was taken care of, so it's not like he can't have it anytime he wants it...

I did ask him about it and he told me it was something he heard about and decided to check it out...

Any opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe he just wants to try something different. Just let him milk away. I wouldn't stress about it.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Um, what in the hell is milking a prostate, and why is it a big deal
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Please explain what that is?

Answer by older at 10:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• What is that? Lol, maybe he was just curious.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would tell him if you want to try it go ahead, but I am not doing it for you. (That's just a bit gross if you ask me.)
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would feel that maybe I should learn how since it is supposed to greatly enhance the pleasure of sex for men. It is also supposed to help with prostate health. It is also called prostate massage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Well..I think its good that you asked and it sounds like he gave you an honest answer. I've heard about things that I've been curious about and googled it up to see what it was about. Inquiring minds want to know,lol. Were people..thats the way were built...we're nosey creatures, LOL.
    I wouldnt worry about it....unless he asks you to do it..then you may have to look up that intructional video,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• so why would this bother you?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would say he was just curious... Hell, if I heard something interesting and wanted to know more about it, I would look it up too :)
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 10:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• What is milking the prostate? maybe he just wants to try something new, I could answer better if I even knew what that was. but talk to him & see why he was looking it up, maybe he was afraid to talk to you about it,
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2011