Pimple on 9month old arm?

My 9 month old son for about 2months he had developed a pimple on his arm. I discovered one day when i was drying him from his bath and i just assumed it was a pimple and i still do. He is a bigger baby, he weighs in at 20lbs and 27inches. i can feel it and feels like a pimple that is not ready to pop.
this pimple thing is not bothering him and it is not get any worse.
Its located just almost under his armpit.
He has his 9 month old check up on July 7, and i never mentioned it to the dr so they don't know about it.
Do u think that i should call a nurse and tell her about it, or wait until his 9 month check up and have his dr look at it. i mean its not bothering him and it is not getting worse.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 10:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do not worry. It is normal. Just make sure he has a bath everyday so bacteria does not build up on his skin. Places where he sweats most are most susceptible. For my daughter, I bath her everyday and I take a warm wash cloth and wipe at her problem areas 3 times a day until it goes away. If its really bad i use aveeno baby wash to help wash.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 10:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Just wait and talk to him about it...its normal. If its not red and infected looking and doesnt seem to bother him and isnt getting bigger i wouldnt worry, but bring it up to your doctor if your concerned
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would say that it could be nothing, but be sure to bring it up with the doctor on the next appointment, and to keep an eye on it, if it doesn't go away for a long time, i would push to make sure to have it checked more. I thought my son had a pimple on his butt, and it wouldn't go away, he had just about 9 months, when finally I got the answer it was an anal fistula, which I had never heard of but I continue to make sure, it's ok to be a little cautious and keep an eye on it.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2011