Another McDonalds question

When McDonalds had the big hire day they hired alot of older people with work experience and educations our McDonalds now has the best service it has ever had. Are you ready for your McDonalds to have the customer service they had before they hired only teenagers and people that were willing to work for minimum wage?
I am seriously considering frequenting McDonalds alot more now that I can understand the person speaking in the drive thru and they finally get my order correct the first time. I'm glad there are people working there who want to work instead of the lazy ones who are no longer on the schedule.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• That's nice. Customer service isn't why I don't eat there (the food is crappy), but I'm glad you are happy.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Good for them! I do have to say though, better customer service won't make the food better for us. But, I am guilty of allowing my little guy chicken McNuggets on occasion!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I wish Burger king would do the same, I always get the worst costomer service there.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Good for them re: hiring, but I'm still not eating their food.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Anon which McDonalds r u referring to?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Glad to hear people are working.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• im glad to hear they're hiring higher quality ppl (regards to experience & education) but my McDonalds has mostly "teenagers & ppl wiling to work for min wage" (foreign students & Hispanics) working at it and its a wonderful McDonalds! its not so much who works there as whether the managers are good & make the employees work (or so my KFC manager brother says).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I work at one in OakLawn Illinois and depending upon who the crew is,most likely determines how fast,fresh and friendly the customer service is. I am sure it is the case every where!! The crew contributes alot to great customer service! We make the managers look good!!!!
    Anonymous

• Well, enjoy the better customer service for now because when the job market breaks open, those experienced, older workers will find better paying jobs.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I will not feed Mc Donald's to my family because it is full of processed ingredients.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 6:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2011