It upsets me!

My fiance's has children with his ex and she plays this game where she doesn't want her 2 younger kids around me or at my house they can only go to my fiances mothers house but the two older kids can sleep over my house. My fiance is a good dad wants to be in his childrens lives but she avoids his calls and texts to get them and luckily he got to see his children for fathers day. She even broke MY windshield to my car when he went over to try and get his kids. Also one of her kids isnt biologically his but he wants to be there since he has been there and she goes and says she'll find him a new father!

shar-hulk

Asked by shar-hulk at 10:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I always try to fill the shoes to understand someone, she does sound like she is hurt, but the only ones getting hurt in the process are those children, maybe your fiance can talk to her and explain this.

Answer by older at 10:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• SORRY HAD TO VENT!
    shar-hulk

Comment by shar-hulk (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• She sounds like she is a very hurt woman.Give it time...it will pass.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No they havent went to court but I told him if he keeps wanting to play these games with her I dont wanna hear about it cause it seems like he'll have to end up taking her to court. He told her "Am I gonna have to take you to court" and she replied "do what you have to do"
    shar-hulk

Comment by shar-hulk (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I dated a guy who had parents like you described. He ended up running away from his mom to live with his dad. The children will only resent her when they start to observe what is going on. If you can, I would talk to her yourself if you can. Maybe you can come to an agreement. If you choose to do it like that, you will have to only focus on her and the kids. She will not be ready to hear about how you fit into the picture just yet. Maybe a after a few conversations she will bring it up on her own.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 11:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Ya I thought about talking to her cause I been in her shoes before. But i sucked it up and still allowed my daughter to be with her father when he was able to take care of her. I even thought about tellin my fiance to talk to her cause I know she is hurt.
    shar-hulk

Comment by shar-hulk (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2011