Can your water leak creamy?

Ok let me explain. I have been having this stuff come out for a couple days. I dont have any infection i just got checked for one. people said it might be my mucus plug. But for the last few hours it has been little gushes of it. I dont feel any pain right now. But when my water broke with my son it broke at 34wks and was one big gush and i didnt feel any contractions about 12 hours until they gave me pitocin.
Might sound stupid but i really just dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol
    ok i really dont know.. u should ask ur doctor
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• what does it look like?
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Not very likely. Amniotic fluid is clear. Discharge can increase to where it feels like gushes. I hope you get it all figured out.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It is mostly clear but has a white "tint" to it. Its not thick. And it smells like semen. well it is what it reminds me of. Oh and it isnt sticky. No there isnt any blood or brown or yellow that i can tell.
    Anonymous

• Oh and it isnt semen just in case you were thinking that. I haven't had sex in 2weeks
    Anonymous

• Like i said might be a stupid ? but I really just dont know. And I didnt want to call my dr. because the lst time i did they were really mean and actedlike I was bothering them and what I told them didnt matter but if it keeps up i will call them thanks
    Anonymous