Does anyone have ideas for a garden wedding theme?

I'm getting married April 28, 2012 and am having an indoor wedding with a garden theme. I'm looking for some creative, but inexpensive ways to decorate, especially for the reception.

alliebee84

Asked by alliebee84 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I did strands of ivy with these pretty clip on, sparkly white butterflies that I bought at a craft store.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• For the reception I like the idea of doing a center piece of a glass bowl with a lily or another flower you like floating on top with a pretty fish swimming in the bowl, I was going to do that but the pace I ended up doing my reception at had the center pieces for free. I figured out that I could get the flowers for about $1 each, the glass bowls for .50 each and the fish for about $1 each.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Get the grapevine balls and fill with twinkle lights or flowers to hang from the ceiling............I added cute little bugs (lady bugs, grass hopper, bumble bee) into a flower wreath for the flower girl's head piece...............I served floral cupcakes in mini flower pots for dessert, the flower pots doubled as the wedding favor. For center pieces have a floral centerpiece made of carved veggies (can easily be carved to look like flowers) and can double as an appetizer with small bowls of dip placed around the tables. Cute little birdhouse can serve as place card holders or table decoration. Fresh flower petals sprinkled around. I've seen people build small wooden boxes and line with astro turf or real grass for place card holders, center pieces, etc. I've got tons more ideas.......Hope this helps. Msg me if you want me to elaborate on something.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2011