Whats going on any advice

well my lmp was may 31st and i did have sex june 13th latley i have been having cramping in lower abodminal and in the middle it kind of stays there been very nauases and i eat same thing i am a smoker but lately ive been getting sick on the stomach from that also more trips to the bathroom and my energy levels is low can anyone help me what could be the problem

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test or call your doctor. How are we supposed to know if you're pregnant or not?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• eye rollingEither Pee on a Stick or  get a doctor to do a blood test.  There is no way that we the general public on an online forum can tell you what is going on.

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Sure you could be pregnant since you had sex but Are you pregnant??? We cannot tell you, take a test. You could just be coming down with something.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i was looking for advice on what could be going on
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It's very early to tell. Most HPTs aren't going to be accurate this early. Wait until the weekend or Monday and test. I did have symptoms - just like you're having - when I got pregnant with DD. With my sons, I had no symptoms.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• What could be going on... Prgnancy, constapation, your period coming on, maybe you conceived but it didn't attach, stomach flu, lots of other illnesses or problems including cancer can cause nausea, cramping, and tiredness which is why everyone is advising you that you need to take a test and/or see a doctor because we can't tell you more than this only a doctor can.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• maybe baby take a test good luck
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• thanx for the advice my doc wont see me untill i do have a positive and yes it is to early am due for my period on the 26th of this month so i guess i have to wait untill then
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011