Trying to figure out the best time to "try" adult content

I asked last month and got no reply: So, I'm trying again...
I was on the depo shot. My last shot was dec 2009. I got AF again in Jan 2011. Since then, my cycle has veried from 25 day to 29 days long. So, if AF visited on 6/10 it would make the nex AF due between 7/4 and 7/8. So...when should I really be trying?? I am taking my temps in the mornings, but I can't take it prior to getting up and moving because my "alarm clock" is my 22 month old getting up. I can't let him cry for 4 minutes while mommy takes her temp, you know? So, I pop it in my mouth, but then get up and get him from his crib while its actually reading my temp. And, I haven't bought any ovulation tests yet...I keep meaning to, but I have an awful memory. So, when do you ladies think I should be making DH extra happy...and trying for baby??? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• eaily in morring late at night when baby"s sleeping or try when ovlatling good luck
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I agree with the above answer. and having sex as much as possible will help also
    Wanabmommy

Answer by Wanabmommy at 3:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• There's no point in taking your temp if you're not doing it before you get up. It's going to be inaccurate.

Have you been keeping track of your cervical mucus? That can tell you when you're about to ovulate and thus when you're most fertile.

Beyond that, you should ovulate 11-16 days before your next period, and you're most fertile in the 2-3 days before that. So start trying now and keep going until at least next Wednesday (every other day is sufficient if you don't want to have sex every day), just to cover all your bases, and assuming you ovulate in the next week, you can say you've given it your best shot.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 3:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2011