Would this be good to wear?

Hey!
I'm in college, and although its the summer my sorority still likes to get together when possible and do fun things. The one thing we decided to do is a charity fundraiser, and specifically a messy fundraiser! People are going to be able to make donations in exchange for being able to pie us in the face with like whipped cream/chocolate sauce pies.

Since I'm kind of a fashionista, a few people recommended I get all dressed up for getting pied haha. I think it'd be kind of funny, so that's what I am planning on doing.

I'm wondering if you guys think this dress would be good: http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m532/ke127845/image-7.png

That's a picture of me in the dress a few weeks ago. I would wear the dress, and also make sure that my hair and makeup is done very nicely, and also wear heels of course. What do you guys think? And if you have any hair/makeup recommendations I would appreciate it! Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Sounds like fun! It's a great look.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Again with this question? Really?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Ahhh Z is back under a new id.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Wear whatever. It doesn't matter.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Can I ask why everyone is all of a sudden being an asshole? I haven't been on this site for long but everyone has always been nice in the past.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It wouldn't make one bit of difference whether you were wearing shorts and a T-shirt or a prom dress.
    Anonymous

• cute! I would totally wear something like that. Go for it.
    Sorry people aren't very nice, i guess it depends on the day.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• LMBO..maybe they didn't get any last night....Wow! You're not kidding girl!!! So sorry!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Dress nice and wear a clear poncho over your clothes
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 1:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2011