Why do women continue to have children knowing that they cant afford to take care of them....

I have seen several posts today about how these women have 5-6-7 kids but cant afford to take care of them and pay their bills,put food on the table etc..dont you think that if they couldnt afford to pay for things they would stop having kids and get their tubes tied??? Not trying to bash on anyone but really if you cant afford to have kids and feed them then stop having them. Kids are not cheap and they get more and more expensive. You have to think about braces,cars,doctor bills,food,insurance,college,school supplies, clothes,shoes,diapers....get my point?? Its just sad !
If you cant afford them....stop having them !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Yep
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• age old question with no good answer
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• good question!
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 11:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Probably for the same reason you posted anon. Because they can.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• clapping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• ???????????
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Not all children are planned, and why should an unborn child be aborted just because money is tight?
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Amen! Don't kids deserve to be taken care of beyond what we, ourselves had? I wasn't a deprived kid but, I want my children to have everything they NEED and deserve!
    aperk2

Answer by aperk2 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I FEEL LIKE WHY DO YOU CARE AS LONG AS YOU TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS AND NO ONE IS ASKING FOR YOUR HELP WHY CARE??? IT'S SAD AND ALL THAT THE KIDS HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THAT BUT AS LONG THE KIDS GOT WHAT THEY NEED AND IS AS A FAMILY THAT WHAT MAKE ME HAPPY...
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 11:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Because they can't afford to get their tubes tied either? LOL Because they think "love" will pay the bills when damnit it won't! My BIL and his wife have 7 and often come to us for money, we feel for the kids so we've helped. Now neither of them work so they lean on the church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2011