I can't do this on my own

last night my boyfriend of a year and a half told me that my problems (anxiety/depression) have crippled him and destroyed his mental state. and if i wasn't pregnant then we'd be having a serious talk. he said he just needs me to calm down and smile more, right now that's especially impossible. i can't stop shaking and panicking, i'm so scared:*(

quinny89

Asked by quinny89 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• scared of what, losing him? Are you seeing a counselor?
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• yes scared that he's going to leave, i rely on him, i'm only 21 and i can't have this baby by myself, we've already talked about adoption but don't think we could do it, yes i see a counselor
    quinny89

Comment by quinny89 (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It's not about him. UGH!! I hate guys that do that. He has NO IDEA what anxiety is like! He needs to support you and part of that is understanding.

P.S. Yes, I understand anxiety all too well. I have generalized anxiety disorder.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2011